Two weeks ago, I wanted to make on CBD Brownies with 99%+ Terp infused Isolate from The Hemp Barn that I had on hand. The Isolate is 990mg of CBD per gram and since I have approximately 90% of Isolate left I calculated that I am using 901mg of CBD for my CBD Brownies. I had been vaped the other 10% for my 99%+ Terp infused Isolate from The Hemp Barn review.

CBD Brownies

For my CBD Brownies, I am using a cookie brownie mix. We got it from Aldi’s grocery store. I also bought a beautiful small Mortar and pestle from The Spice & Tea Exchange® at the Palm Beach Gardens Mall, here in Florida. It cost me approximately $11. Not bad at all.

The first step is to grind my Isolate using the mortar and pestle to give a fine powder that I will mix in with the cookie brownie mixture.

Mortar & Pestle
Mortar & Pestle

Not only can you use CBD in a powder form but you can also use CBD shatter or CBD oil as well. If you want to use CBD Tinctures or oils then you will have to measure out the amount you would like to cook with to calculate how many mg of CBD in each portion size.

My cookie brownie mixture called for 1/2 stick of butter, 1 table spoon of water and 1 egg. You can also substitute the butter for Olive Oil like I did if you don’t want to cook with butter. 1/2 stick of butter is approximately 1/4 cup of oil.

I mixed the egg, CBD, water and the melted butter into a pan. I then proceeded to mix the cookie mixed together until I made a nice crumble.

99% + Terp infused Isolate from The Hemp Barn
99% + Terp infused Isolate from The Hemp Barn

Baker’s Corner Cookie Brownie ingredients:

For Brownie

For Cookie crumble

Preheat over to 325 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease the bottom of an 8″ x 8″ nonstick pan. Bake for 43-44 minutes.

Since I cook a lot of brownies for my family, I already had my time and temperature down to what works for me. You should follow the box until you figure out what works for you as no two ovens are the same. I like to grease my Pyrex dish with some olive oil to help keep the brownies from sticking too much to the sides and bottom.

Once the CBD Brownies have finished cooking I placed them on the counter to cool for about an hour or two. I ended up cutting them into small individual pieces. Once you figure out how many pieces that you want you can divide that number by 900 to get the amount of CBD in each piece. If you cut the brownies into 10 pieces then you will have approximately 90mg of CBD per brownie.

CBD Brownies finished product
CBD Brownies finished product

How the CBD Brownies affect me

I took one around 9:30 am in the morning. I started feeling the effects around 11:30 am. I was working and all of a sudden, I started feeling a tingling sensation. I can definitely feel a difference than I normally do around that time of the day. I was feeling really motivated that day. I felt super energize and started work out ideas that had been popping up in my brain every day.

4 hours later I still felt the effects. I have eaten 3 pieces that day with about 1-1.5 hours in between. This would not be normal for the average user, especially for those that count their calorie intake. Brownies are high in calories so please be mindful. There are great compliments for a nice afternoon snack.

CBD Brownies
CBD Brownie pieces

I can honestly say that I feel more at ease taking CBD this way than vaping or using tinctures. The feeling is more intense body wise compare to other methods. It could affect you differently. Last week I wrote a blog on adding CBD to my yogurt. I will have more blogs and reviews on CBD edibles in the future. Let us know what you think about our CBD Brownies in the comments below.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *