How can we help?
- Cannabinoid Receptor Agonist-induced Apoptosis of Human Prostate Cancer Cells LNCaP Proceeds through Sustained Activation of ERK12 Leading to G1 Cell Cycle Arrest
- Cannabinoid receptor as a novel target for the treatment of prostate cancer
- Inhibition of human tumour prostate PC-3 cell growth by cannabinoids R( þ )-Methanandamide and JWH-015: Involvement of CB2
- Non-THC cannabinoids inhibit prostate carcinoma growth in vitro and in vivo: pro-apoptotic effects and underlying mechanisms
- Proapoptotic effect of endocannabinoids in prostate cancer cells
- The role of cannabinoids in prostate cancer: Basic science perspective and potential clinical applications