How can we help?
- Cannabinoids inhibit neurodegeneration in models of multiple sclerosis
- CB2 cannabinoid receptors as an emerging target for demyelinating diseases: from neuroimmune interactions to cell replacement strategies
- Direct suppression of autoreactive lymphocytes in the central nervous system via the CB2 receptor
- Experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis disrupts endocannabinoid-mediated neuroprotection
- The endocannabinoid system as a target for the treatment of neurodegenerative disease
- The Endocannabinoid System Is Dysregulated in Multiple Sclerosis and in Experimental Autoimmune Encephalomyelitis
- Therapeutic Action of Cannabinoids in a Murine Model of Multiple Sclerosis