How can we help?
- Cannabidiol reduces host immune response and prevents cognitive impairments in Wistar rats submitted to pneumococcal meningitis
- Cannabinoid receptor activation leads to massive mobilization of myeloid-derived suppressor cells with potent immunosuppressive properties
- Cannabinoids and the immune system
- CB2 cannabinoid receptors as an emerging target for demyelinating diseases: from neuroimmune interactions to cell replacement strategies
- D9-Tetrahydrocannabinol-Induced Apoptosis in the Thymus and Spleen as a Mechanism of Immunosuppression in Vitro and in Vivo
- Expression of central and peripheral cannabinoid receptors in human immune tissues and leukocyte subpopulations
- Histone Modifications Are Associated with Delta (9)-tetrahydrocannabinol-Mediated Alterations in Antigen-Specific T Cell Responses